Here’s a great video demoing the Wampler Ecstacy overdrive pedal by 5v1L0. Below the video are some of the specs for this pedal.
As well as the Wampler Ecstasy Overdrive Pedal used in the video, the other gear used is a Naylor SD60, Tyler Classic Strat, Surh 2×12 w/ WGS – 65′s
The specs for the pedal are…
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response.
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- 4 knobs – Volume/gain/bass/treble
- Switch goes from overdrive setting to distortion setting (top: creamy tone, middle: crunchy tone, bottom, light fuzz tone)
- 2.5″ x 4.5″ in size
- Very transparent
- Cleans up very well
- Very dynamic
- Ultra-bright LED for ease of use
- Powder coated durable finish
- Completely original circuitry
To find out more or grab one of these very cool pedals check out these deals on the bay…